Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Started Something New... Again.

Oct - 1st 2013.

Just last week I sold my GIO 500w scooter (old beaten thing with good battery life left). I was asking $280 and ended up selling it for $230 and a Power Wheels Jeep.

My new project! An old school Power Wheels Jeep, and it just so happens to be a Barbie jeep. A real legit Barbie Jeep, Barbie beach cruiser if I am not mistaken. A big deal for a PW enthusiast.

And here is the beauty!
This vehicle definitely needs some love.
It may not look like much, but under this slur of gross color and age it is all there. all complete. no missing bits. right down to the plastic Power Wheels emblems.
 Time to retire it as a Barbie jeep and start its new life as something more manly.
 
 
For more of this project project go to the "Power Wheels Jeep - 19a 36v conversion" page. or

No comments:

Post a Comment